Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Top Shows

I have seen a lot of concerts, most of which were a waste of time. However, I comprised a list of my favorite performers in order from best to worst concerts. I would say that all artists listed after Sara Groves, I would not sit through again. I also indicated the number of shows I have seen by each artist, if I have seen them more than once. I am hoping to see more non-Christian artists in the future. Also, Jars of Clay puts on an amazing show, but John Mayer's guitar and Brett Dennen's relationship with his fans cannot be topped. Let's just hope Jars can redeem themselves from the mediocrity that they have fallen victim to.

Brett Dennen
John Mayer
Jars of Clay (x5)
Skillet (x2)
Kenny Chesney
Switchfoot
Dawes
Matt Wertz
Hawk Nelson (x4)
Relient K
Thousand Foot Krutch (x2)
Michael Franti and Spearhead 
Sara Groves
Sanctus Real
Seabird
Fireflight
Barlow Girl
Kate York
Superchick
Falling Up
The Black Letter
Seventh Day Slumber (x2)
Jeremy Camp (x2)
Toby Mac
Alabaster Box
David Crowder
Our Hearts Hero
Casting Crowns
Steven Curtis Chapman
Family Force 5
Newsboys
Alabama
Chris Tomlin (x2)
NewSong 

No comments:

Post a Comment